I’m glad I called California Air Duct Cleaning! My dryer was taking forever to dry my clothes (and it was a new dryer less than 1 yr old).
I heard that dryer vents that have too much lint build up can cause this problem, and could also cause a fire. With that in mind, I called and spoke with “Randy” in the late morning and by that afternoon, he came out, cleaned my dryer entire dryer vent and solved my problem!
He was so accomodating to work around MY schedule and fit me into HIS schedule, even though he had a busy day! I really liked how he provided excellent information on the vent cleaning process & tools before he even came out. I checked out his business thoroughly (like I do before I have any company perform work for me). His BBB rating is outstanding and the customer reviews of his business were excellent.
When he came out and performed the work, he lived up to my every expectation and did an excellent job — job done right and professionally the first time! I’m so glad I chose to use him to service my vent.
I will be using him for any future services needed and you will not go wrong to use him as well. I learned so much from him about how important it is to keep your dryer vent clean to minimize the risk for fire. I am happy to say that I am one of the lucky ones that did not have my house burn down due to a clogged dryer vent – and I thank Randy for that!
Date Work Performed 05/04/2011